Sunday 31 March 2013

Raising the Dead

So after a weekend of hobby (including a 5 hour epic game of Super Dungeon Explore!) my undead core units are coming along well... I hope to have them on the battlefield within a week. I spent more time than I had counted on creating the musician for the unit, and I am still deciding on a standard bearer model/conversion for the unit.


Still a way to go but the bonework is done and the weapons and shields are weathered and rusted (the latter are yet to be attatched to many of the models). Small armour accents such as scale mail will be bronze and weathered with turquoise to pop them. Belts will be dark leather + mouldy green.
Then finally basing and we are ready for war!

More creepy things to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.